Senior Housing and Long-Term Care
Alanté® improves the resident and long-term care provider relationship by coordinating the medical care of your residents with their physician(s) and the care plan at your community. Our long term care management nurse practitioners and care coordinators work directly with your care team in person. We will follow up with your residents monthly or more frequently, if necessary, to help them achieve their healthcare and wellness goals.
Schedule a Discovery Call
Our services include:
- In-house nurse practitioners (seeing your residents in the comfort of their home)
- Medication orders and reconciliation
- Coordination of physician orders
- Care plan development and oversight
- 24/7 emergency response for changes in condition
- Transitional care management if a resident goes to the hospital or enters a skilled nursing facility
- Readmission prevention programs
- Palliative care in the comfort of the resident’s home
- Annual wellness visits with comprehensive care plans for active diagnoses impacting your residents
- Preventive wellness screenings (fall screening, influenza immunization, diabetes, depression and many more)
- Coordination of resident medical needs between providers (physicians, specialists, skilled nursing, home health, palliative care, etc.)
- Monthly or bi-monthly telephonic or telehealth visits with care coordinator
Senior Housing and Long-Term Care Communities That Benefit From Alanté® Services:
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Nursing homes
Why Senior Housing and Long-Term Care Providers Choose Alanté®
- Third-party monitoring of your residents’ healthcare in concert with the residents’ physicians
- Changes in physician orders quickly and easily provided to your caregivers
- Healthcare coaching to ensure resident adherence to physician plan of care
- Medication management/reconciliation and reordering of medications with alerts to your caregivers; reconciliation of medications across physician specialties
- Reduction in unnecessary medications
- Identification of changes in conditions with alerts provided to your caregivers
- Coordination of physician visits for patients
- Reduced cost of care coordination and transportation due to telemedicine/in-facility physician visits
- Assistance in managing complex patients who are at the greatest risk of decline and hospitalization
- Integration of healthcare information into community EMR: medications, physician’s plan of care and physician orders
- Healthcare coordinator assigned to each resident with integrated PHR for patient and family caregiver at no cost to the facility
- Wellness and prevention program to improve the wellness of the patient resulting in improved quality of life
- Services provided at no cost to the facility. All services covered by most insurance plans, applicable co-pays and or deductibles may apply
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Keeping a complete, dynamic, and up-to-date health record between patients and their providers. Through the Alanté PHR, all the patient’s healthcare services are documented and accessible for clear and consistent communication among patients, providers and their families.
Offering cost-effective solutions for easy, seamless virtual visits for patients and their providers.
Care In Your Home
Visiting patients in the comfort of their homes. We understand how difficult it is to go and see your doctor so, as an extension of your physician, we can see you in the comfort of your home. From healthcare screenings to routine medical needs, we are there to help you wherever you are, coordinating with your physician each step of the way.
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients’ medical conditions using digital biometric technology.