Senior Housing and Long-Term Care
Alanté improves the resident and long-term care provider relationship by coordinating the medical care of your residents with their physician and the care plan at your community, virtually.
Senior Housing and Long-Term Care Communities that Benefit from Alanté Services:
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
- Nursing homes
Request a Free Demo
How Alanté Works
Residents are placed on Alanté services through the resident’s physicians.
Alanté coordinates all physician appointments and visits with your residents.
Alanté collects all new physician orders including new medication orders and changes in the plan of care, and provides this information to the care givers at your community, virtually.
Your care team, residents, families and healthcare providers have direct access to the resident’s personal health records, improving communication and peace of mind for all parties.
No cost to your community.
Why Senior Housing and Long-Term Care Providers Choose Alanté
- Third-party monitoring of your residents’ healthcare in concert with the residents’ physicians
- Changes in physician orders quickly and easily provided to your caregivers
- Healthcare coaching to ensure resident adherence to physician plan of care
- Medication management/reconciliation and reordering of medications with alerts to your caregivers; reconciliation of medications across physician specialties
- Reduction in unnecessary medications
- Identification of changes in conditions with alerts provided to your caregivers
- Coordination of physician visits for patients
- PHR solves communication problems faced by patients, their families, providers and payors.
- Reduced cost of care coordination and transportation due to telemedicine/in-facility physician visits
- Assistance in managing complex patients who are at the greatest risk of decline and hospitalization
- Integration of healthcare information into community EMR: medications, physician’s plan of care and physician orders
- Healthcare coordinator assigned to each resident with integrated PHR for patient and family caregiver at no cost to the facility
- Wellness and prevention program to improve the wellness of the patient resulting in improved quality of life
- Services covered by most insurance plans, applicable co-pays and or deductibles may apply
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients medical condition using digital biometric technology.