Physicians & Group Practices
Alanté is an integrated virtual healthcare solution for physicians and group practices. This platform improves the physician/patient relationship by providing all of the important tools providers need to provide hands-on care, virtually.
The patient experience and the enhancement of the physician/patient relationship are at the heart of our work endeavor. Our providers engage with patients through our easy-to-use technological interface, coordinated through Alanté’s healthcare coordinators. These coordinators keep a close eye on the personal health record (PHR) and assist the PCPs with medical orders, physician orders and appointment setup. They are crucial members of the team, as they encourage patients to follow the care plan.
The role of the personal health record (PHR) cannot be overstated. It creates seamless communication among the physicians, their patients and their families, and payors.
Alanté is more than just telemedicine and remote patient monitoring services. It brings far more value to physicians, with robust management of patients’ care plans throughout patients’ lives.
Request a Free Demo
How Alanté Works
A patient receives care at your office or group practice.
The patient is enrolled in Alanté.
The patient returns home.
Alanté provides complete continuity of care.
The patient experiences a better outcome and more satisfaction.
Providers see improved quality scores.
- Collection and integration of patient health information across care providers: PCP, specialists, hospital, all post-acute care, in-clinic care, chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, on an open standards platform
- PHR solves communication problems faced by patients, families and providers
- Improved patient compliance with medically necessary visits in the clinic and at home.
- Convenient access to patient changes in condition and prescribing care while reviewing real-time patient data and information
- Improved communication with patient, increasing physician loyalty and patient satisfaction scores
- Improved adherence and patient engagement to physician care plan, resulting in improved patient outcomes
- Assistance in managing patients with complex medical conditions who are at the greatest risk of decomposition or hospital readmission
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients medical condition using digital biometric technology.