Hospice & Healthcare Management Service Scottsdale AZ
Alanté® partners with home health and hospice providers to improve the patient outcome and experience. Our Scottsdale home health and hospice-trained nurse practitioners become an integral part of your care team. They will follow your patient during their home health or hospice stay, working directly with your care team in developing and overseeing the care plans for your patient. We can develop a robust palliative care program with you to help patients who need additional supportive services but are not yet ready for hospice. Our comprehensive visits identify active diagnoses to ensure all patient needs and goals are incorporated into the care plan and appropriately documented. We will follow your patient after discharge to ensure they have a safe transition, reducing unnecessary rehospitalizations. Our Scottsdale care coordinators will follow up with your residents monthly or more frequently, if necessary, to help them achieve their healthcare and wellness goals.
Schedule a Discovery Call
Our Home Health Care Management Services include:
- Home health and hospice-experienced nurse practitioners
- Medication orders and reconciliation
- Completion of home health and hospice physician orders (certifications, recertifications, face-to-face)
- 24/7 emergency response for changes in condition
- Transitional care management after discharge and admission from a hospital or skilled nursing facility including medication reconciliation
- Readmission prevention program
- Comprehensive patient physician assessments identifying all active diagnoses mapping to the OASIS for the convenience of your PDGM documentation team
- Preventive wellness and screenings (fall screening, influenza immunization, diabetes, depression and many more)
- Coordination of patient’s medical needs between providers (physician, specialists, skilled nursing, palliative care, etc.)
- Monthly or bi-monthly telephonic or telehealth visits with care coordinator after discharge
- Remote patient monitoring to closely track changes in condition
- Coordination of future post-acute care needs utilizing your preferred provider network
- Access to personal health records for the patient, family and care team
For more information on how Alanté can help your home health or hospice organization, contact us today.
Why Home Health and Hospice Choose Alanté®
- Reduction in unnecessary ER and rehospitalizations
- Collection, coordination and integration of patient health information across care providers: PCP, specialists, hospital, all post-acute care, in-clinic care, chronic care management and remote patient monitoring, on an open standards platform
- Patient-generated health data and information easily collected and added to the EMR
- True palliative care program available, driven by nurse practitioner
- Improved quadruple aim quality scores/improved Medicare star ratings
- Alanté’s platform provides the patient with real-time care team connection, condition-specific education, biometric monitoring, and 24/7 access to personalized healthcare coordinator and physician as medically necessary
- Our clinical team monitors telehealth patients in real time and intervenes as needed to avoid adverse events
- Medication management/reconciliation and reordering of medications
- No cost to the home health or hospice company. All services are billed through the patient’s insurance
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Keeping a complete, dynamic, and up-to-date health record between patients and their providers. Through the Alanté PHR, all the patient’s healthcare services are documented and accessible for clear and consistent communication among patients, providers and their families.
Offering cost-effective solutions for easy, seamless virtual visits for patients and their providers.
Care In Your Home
Visiting patients in the comfort of their homes. We understand how difficult it is to go and see your doctor so, as an extension of your physician, we can see you in the comfort of your home. From healthcare screenings to routine medical needs, we are there to help you wherever you are, coordinating with your physician each step of the way.
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients' medical conditions using digital biometric technology.