Home Health and Hospice
Alanté enables home health and hospice providers to coordinate continuity of care between the patient and other providers. Alanté also improves the patient-provider relationship by supplying all of the important tools providers need to give hands-on care, virtually.
Alanté is more than just telemedicine and remote patient monitoring services. Alanté brings far more value to home health and hospice care with robust management of the patient care plan throughout the patients’ lives.
For a demonstration of how Alanté can help your home health or hospice, contact us today.
Request a Free Demo
How Alanté Works
A patient is receiving home health or hospice care.
The patient is enrolled in Alanté.
Alanté provides complete continuity of care.
Patients, their families, their home health/hospice teams, and their healthcare providers know exactly how to care for the patient with access to their personal health record (PHR).
The patient experiences a better outcome.
You see improved quality scores.
Why Home Health and Hospice Choose Alanté
- Reduction in unnecessary ER and rehospitalizations
- Collection and integration of patient health information across care providers: PCP, specialists, hospital, all post-acute care, in-clinic care, chronic care management and remote patient monitoring, on an open standards platform
- Patient-generated health data and information easily collected and added to the EMR
- PHR solves communication problems faced by patients, their families, providers and payors
- True palliative care program available, driven by nurse practitioner
- Improved quadruple aim quality scores/improved Medicare star ratings
- Alanté’s platform provides the patient with real-time care team connection, condition-specific education, biometric monitoring, and 24/7 access to personalized healthcare coordinator and physician as medically necessary
- Our clinical team monitors telehealth patients in real time and intervenes as needed to avoid adverse events
- Medication management/reconciliation and reordering of medications
- Adherence to transitional care management visits with patient’s PCP
- No cost to the home health or hospice company. All services are billed through the patient’s PCP and the patient’s insurance
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients medical condition using digital biometric technology.