Hospital/Health Systems/Skilled Nursing Facilities
Alanté provides continuity of care from the hospital, health system and skilled nursing facility to the patient’s home. The personal health record (PHR) offers close monitoring of patients, resulting in reduced ER visits, fewer hospitalizations, and overall better outcomes.
Request a Free Demo
How Alanté Works
A patient receives care in your hospital, health system, or skilled nursing facility.
Upon discharge, the patient is enrolled in Alanté.
The patient is discharged and returns home.
Alanté provides complete continuity of care.
Patients, their home hospital teams, their families, and healthcare providers know exactly how to care for the patient with access to their personal health record (PHR).
The patient experiences an improved outcome.
You see improved quality scores.
Why Hospitals, Health Systems and Skilled Nursing Facilities Choose Alanté
- Reduction in unnecessary ER visits and rehospitalizations
- Collection and integration of patient health information across care providers: PCP, specialists, hospital, all post-acute care, in-clinic care, chronic care management and remote patient monitoring, on an open standards platform
- Patient-generated health data and information easily collected and added to the EMR
- Palliative care program available, driven by nurse practitioner
- Improved quality scores and Medicare star ratings
- Patient provided with real-time care team connection, condition-specific education, biometric monitoring and 24/7 access to personalized healthcare coordinator and physician
- Our clinical team monitors the telehealth patients in real time and intervenes as needed to avoid adverse events
- Medication management/reconciliation and reordering of medications
- Adherence to transitional care management visit with patient’s PCP
- No cost to the hospital, healthcare system or skilled nursing facility; all services are billed through the patient’s PCP and the patient’s insurance.
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients medical condition using digital biometric technology.