Skilled Nursing Facilities
Alanté® improves the skilled nursing patient outcome and experience. Our nurse practitioners will follow the patient in your facility in coordination with their physician, working directly with your care team to develop an appropriate care plan. Our comprehensive visits identify each active diagnosis impacting the patient to ensure all needs and goals are incorporated into the patient care plan and are appropriately documented in the MDS. After discharge, we will follow your patient to ensure they have a safe transition home, reducing unnecessary rehospitalizations. Our care coordinators will also follow up with your residents monthly or more frequently, if necessary, to help them achieve their healthcare and wellness goals post-discharge.
Our services Include:
- In-house nurse practitioners
- Medication orders and reconciliation
- Coordination of physician orders
- Care plan development assistance and oversight
- 24/7 rapid response for changes in condition
- Transitional care management after discharge, including medication reconciliation
- Readmission prevention program
- Comprehensive care plan visit identifying and developing long-term care plan for all active patient diagnoses for improved PDPM documentation
- Preventive wellness screenings (fall screening, influenza immunization, diabetes, depression and many more)
- Coordination of patients’ medical needs between providers (physician, specialists, home health, palliative care, etc.)
- Monthly or bi-monthly telephonic or telehealth visits with care coordinator after discharge
Schedule a Discovery Call
Why Skilled Nursing Facilities Choose Alanté®
- Identification of changes in conditions with alerts provided to your care team
- Reduction in unnecessary ER visits and rehospitalizations
- Collection, coordination and integration of patient health information across care providers: PCP, specialists, hospital, home health, hospice, senior living, in-clinic care, chronic care management and remote patient monitoring, on an open standards platform
- Integration of healthcare information into EMR: medications, physician’s plan of care and physician orders
- Patient-generated health data and information easily collected and added to the EMR
- Palliative care after discharge for those patients not ready for hospice, driven by nurse practitioner
- Comprehensive patient physician assessments identifying all active diagnoses mapping to the MDS for the convenience of your PDPM documentation team
- Improved quality scores and Medicare star ratings
- Medication management/reconciliation
- No cost to the skilled nursing facility; all services are billed through the patient’s insurance.
Our Spectrum of Services
Personal Health Record
Keeping a complete, dynamic, and up-to-date health record between patients and their providers. Through the Alanté PHR, all the patient’s healthcare services are documented and accessible for clear and consistent communication among patients, providers and their families.
Offering cost-effective solutions for easy, seamless virtual visits for patients and their providers.
Care In Your Home
Visiting patients in the comfort of their homes. We understand how difficult it is to go and see your doctor so, as an extension of your physician, we can see you in the comfort of your home. From healthcare screenings to routine medical needs, we are there to help you wherever you are, coordinating with your physician each step of the way.
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
Providing care coordination services for patients with chronic conditions from the comfort of home.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
At-home monitoring of patients' medical conditions using digital biometric technology.